45 of Atlanta’s Finest Urologists
– Exceptional training and experience.
– Desire to be the best.
– Outstanding leadership.
– First class care.
Georgia Urology has 45 of the finest urologists in the Southeast; all of our physicians are board certified or board eligible and many are fellowship trained in specialized areas such as urologic oncology, pediatrics, infertility, and incontinence. A number of our urologists serve in leadership roles such a chiefs of staff, surgery and urology and on various committees at many Atlanta area hospitals. Our 7 pediatric urologists, who have received recognition for their accomplishments to pediatric urology, are one of few centers to offer a pediatric urology fellowship program to train other urologists. Uropathology services are provided by 2 leading Atlanta urological pathologists. Our urologists were the first in Georgia to perform a number of innovative procedures such as laparoscopic and robotic assisted surgery and continue to bring leading edge treatment options for prostate cancer and other urology patients in the Atlanta metro region. Seventeen of our urologists have been named “Top Docs” by Atlanta magazine which asked other doctors to recommend their most respected colleagues.
That is why you can count on Georgia Urology deliver excellence in urological care to all.
Georgia Urology utilizes Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners in the care of our patients.
- John Abbott, M.D. »
- Roosevelt Allen Jr. M.D. »
- Ronald Anglade, M.D. »
- David M. Banks, M.D., F.A.C.S. »
- Carl Capelouto, M.D. »
- Darrell J. Carmen, M.D., F.A.C.S. »
- Bert Chen, M.D. »
- Fernando A. Duralde, M.D., F.A.C.S. »
- Walter Z. Falconer, M.D., F.A.C.S »
- Allen Futral, M.D. »
- Lawrence Goldstone, M.D., F.A.C.S. »
- Froylan Gonzalez, M.D. »
- Mark A. Haber, M.D., F.A.C.S. »
- Emerson E. Harrison, M.D., F.A.C.S. »
- Kristi Hebert, M.D. »
- Charles Kaplan, M.D. »
- Vahan Kassabian, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.R.C.S. »
- Lewis S. Kriteman, M.D., F.A.C.S. »
- A. Keith Levinson, M.D. »
- Adam Mellis, M.D. »
- Lambda Msezane, M.D. »
- F. Peter Nicholson, M.D., F.A.C.S. »
- Warren Todd Oberle, M.D. »
- Jeffrey G. Proctor, M.D. »
- Joel A. Rosenfeld, M.D. »
- Harry Rutland, M.D., F.A.C.S. »
- Hagop Sarkissian, M.D. »
- Anand Shantha, M.D. »
- Edan Y. Shapiro, M.D. »
- Brent A. Sharpe, M.D. »
- A. Paul Sherlag, M.D. »
- Fred S. Shessel, M.D., F.A.C.S. »
- Edward Stark, M.D. »
- Shaya Taghechian, M.D. »
- Jerry Yuan, M.D. »
- Barry M. Zisholtz, M.D., F. A. C. S »
- Emily Blum, M.D. »
- Wolfgang Cerwinka, M.D. »
- James Elmore, M.D., F.A.A.P. »
- Michael Garcia-Roig, M.D. »
- Andrew J. Kirsch, M.D., F.A.A.P., F.A.C.S. »
- Hal Scherz, M.D., F.A.A.P., F.A.C.S. »
- Edwin A. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.P., F.A.C.S. »
- Corby Barkhaus, MSN, NP-C »
- Cathy M. Carman, MSN, NP-C »
- Callie Denmark, MSN, RN, CPNP-PC »
- Sherry Denton, NP-C »
- Jessica Feehan, NP-C »
- Brandi Knight, APRN, BC »
- Kristin Wellman, MSN, RN, CPNP-PC »